Summer (summerborn) wrote,
Summer
summerborn

  • Mood:

Poll for Monday

I've learned so much about smut terminology in the past year, but here's a question I'm not entirely sure about. And polls are fun, yay!

Poll #959011 And then, the oral sex.

"Blow job"

refers to oral sex performed on men, only.
3(7.9%)
can be used for oral sex performed on women.
0(0.0%)
should be one word: blowjob. Get it right.
0(0.0%)
should be included in more fic, plzkthx.
4(10.5%)
eh, they don't really do much for me.
0(0.0%)
doesn't really count as "having sex."
0(0.0%)
totally squicky.
0(0.0%)
ALWAYS means the fic is rated NC-17
0(0.0%)
but wait! Ticky!
0(0.0%)



*eta* As the numbers currently stand, 89.5% say the term refers to oral sex performed on men only. But no one has checked the "can refer to oral sex performed on women." So what do the other 10.5% think that the term can apply to? *is baffled*
Tags: polls
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 11 comments