Anyway, so, hi! I'm ready to put Strikethrough '07 behind me, and get on with my fic writing. Personal life is looking up (more on that later*), and the days are getting longer and longer. I really do love summertime.
Fic writing looks mainly like this:
- James/Remus/Snape for lupin_snape Fantasy Fest - really close to done, dammit.
- Major project for hp_summersmut - amazing first draft; needs a lot of work. I'm really, really excited about this one.
- Snackfest at 12am_nosh - I've resigned one prompt to the bin and am focusing only on the collab with chibitoaster.
- lupin_snape Dark Side of Snupin Challenge - I do have a title: Severance Pay. *pets teh awesome title*
IN OTHER NEWS, in case you did not know, Moleskine journals are awesome. I have two that I use normally (one pocket size squared, one large size ruled) and I ADORE them beyond all reason. But! I have recently acquired one of their new City Notebooks, the one for London, and I am trebly thrilled. First of all, it's Moleskine; secondly, London is cool; and C) I am so going there. It has a fold out map and lots of little maps and places to write things and an expandable inner pocket and it's just fantastic.
Last but not least, I need to speak to a Percy Weasley expert. Anyone available? *bats eyelashes*
* - For any new-ish friends, I don't add people to my real life filter by default but if you're interested, just say the word and you're in.