Title: Six Things (... Severus Snape Doesn't Know About Remus Lupin)
Notes: Snupin, 150 words. Set during Prisoner of Azkaban.
1. He doesn't know what he's been doing all these years. Nor does he care.
2. He doesn't know how he takes his tea - at least, he didn't, until the blasted werewolf began sitting next to him at practically every meal.
3. He doesn't know what goes on behind that infuriatingly calm smile, but he suspects it has something to do with Black. And if it does, he intends to find out.
4. He doesn't know how far he can push him before Lupin loses his temper. Which is saying something, because he's bloody well been trying.
5. He doesn't know when he became less concerned with catching Lupin in a lie, and more concerned with just catching Lupin - alone - for the illusion that they might one day do more than torment one another.
6. He doesn't know how to do anything but torment; he doesn't know how to back down, or give in . . . or apologize.
Added: Read the companion piece, "Six Things (Remus Lupin Does Know About Severus Snape)."